API Spec Transition

From: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 13:47:25 +0200
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi,
During the teleconf [1] today we suggested three ways forward for the API specification:

	1. Stay in CR and have another implementation (Browser side)
	2. Make the implementation interoperable. But before writing adaptor code we have to verify it's a valid option (check with TIM).
	3. Splitting the API spec and push one operation mode to REC.

We need to have the API editors present for this call. Please let us know if you are available next Tuesday?

Rgds
/JS

[1]  http://www.w3.org/2012/10/02-mediaann-minutes.html