Re: [API-TestSuite] Proposal for filter test cases

Thanks Thierry, How was your vacation ?

By the way, let's finally review and talk about this during the tomorrow call.
Florian: if necessary, please update the link below before the call.

I talked to Philippe at the previous AC meeting. We can send our
resolution simply to the Philippe and Director, and they will be
confirming accordingly. That's it.

See you tomorrow on the phone.

Daniel,

--