AW: ma-ont:identifier missing in ontology

From: Bailer, Werner <werner.bailer@joanneum.at>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:09:01 +0100
To: Sebastian Schaffert <sebastian.schaffert@salzburgresearch.at>, Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
CC: "tmichel@w3.org" <tmichel@w3.org>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear Sebastian,

this has been done on purpose. See http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/PR-mediaont-10-20111129/#correspondance-id1: "The identifier of a media resource is represented in RDF by the URI of the node representing that media resource. If a resource is identified by several URI, owl:sameAs should be used."

Best regards,
Werner