ma-ont:identifier missing in ontology

From: Sebastian Schaffert <sebastian.schaffert@salzburgresearch.at>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:07:11 +0100
Cc: tmichel@w3.org, public-media-annotation@w3.org, "Bailer, Werner" <werner.bailer@joanneum.at>
To: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Dear all,

sorry for bombarding you with e-mail. I am just in the process of implementing a service based on the media ontology (actually, it wraps different Social Media APIs in a uniform format based on the Media Ontology and allows them to be treated transparently as Linked Data in our Linked Media Framework).

While implementing my media ontology aware service, I realised another problem: the ma-ont:identifier property is never defined in the ontology that is available on the website.

Greetings,

Sebastian