Re: Checking for the current status (Please Reply)

Dear Daniel,

just checked and you are one hour too early. Please see the response of Zakim:

 * You've invited Zakim to #mediaann (irc.w3.org)
 * Zakim (rrs-bridgg@128.30.52.169) has joined #mediaann
 * You've invited RRSAgent to #mediaann (irc.w3.org)
 * RRSAgent (rrs-loggee@128.30.52.169) has joined #mediaann
 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/01/10-mediaann-irc
 <stegmai> Zakim, this will be mawg
 <Zakim> ok, stegmai; I see IA_MAWG()7:00AM scheduled to start in 19 minutes

So everything is fine. Do you really want to cancel the call today?!

Cheers.
_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau