Status of Implementation Report

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:23:03 +0100
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Dear all,

i just wanted to let you know the current status of the implementation report: At the moment we are finalizing the implementations with respect to the Youtube format. The browser extension is already up-to-date and the web service implementation of Salzburg Research will be finalized until this week. I will send the updated Report around later this week / early next week. I will come up with a short description of the implementations in use along with contact emails. Also, i will fill the the Youtube and general test case table with the corresponding values. At this time i will also discuss with Werner, if there exist a reasonable input for the missing general test cases.

Cheers.
_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau