W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > February 2012

Re: ACTION-464

From: Pierre-Antoine Champin <pierre-antoine.champin@liris.cnrs.fr>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 19:57:21 +0100
Message-ID: <4F4BD211.3020602@liris.cnrs.fr>
To: "tmichel@w3.org" <tmichel@w3.org>
CC: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>, Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Hi Thierry, Felix,

The files I reviewed are the ones sent by Felix on the 13th of February,
5:38 PM.

  pa

On Mon 20 Feb 2012 07:04:59 PM CET, Thierry MICHEL wrote:
> Pierre Antoine,
>
> I have published all the files except the RDF and TTL for XMP format.
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/testsuite.html
>
> As, I am not sure if you did review the latest files from Felix.
>
> Please coordinate with Felix to see if I should or not update.
>
> Thierry.
>
>
>
> Le 15/02/2012 15:00, Pierre-Antoine Champin a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> I completed my ACTION-464 which was to review the XMP files (RDF and TTL).
>>
>> As I used some new tools for that review, I had the curiosity to test
>> them on the other testsuite files... and I'm ashamed to say that I had
>> missed *a lot* of issues with the files I reviewed previously :-/
>>
>> Here are all the files I modified (+ two I generated, namely the TTL
>> files for IPTC and Youtube), and the reason for the modifications.
>>
>>    pa
>>
>>
>> CableLabs:
>>   * ill-named properties holder and policy
>>   * TTL must be UTF8 (was latin1)
>>
>> DublinCore:
>>   * deprecated use of ma:identifier (now owl:sameAs)
>>
>> EBU:
>>   * discrepancies btw RDF/XML&  TTL
>>   * QNames used where URIs were expected (RDF/XML)
>>   * deprecated use of ma:identifier (now owl:sameAs)
>>
>> EXIF:
>>   * wrong XML-Schema NS URI
>>
>> IPTC
>>   * deprecated use of ma:identifier (now owl:sameAs)
>>   * ill-named copyright property
>>   * inconsistent datatypes
>>   * generated TTL
>>
>> LOM
>>   * wrong XML-Schema NS URI
>>   * spurious new-line characters in TTL
>>
>> MRSS
>>   * missing intermediate blank node with hasLanguage
>>
>> MPEG7
>>   * slight discrepancy btw RDF/XML&  TTL
>>
>> OGG:
>>   * blank nodes detaches from the actual property
>>
>> SMPTE
>>   * TTL must be UTF8 (was latin1)
>>
>> TV-Anytime:
>>   * many discrepancies btw RDF/XML&  TTL - regenerated TTL
>>   * inconsistent datatypes
>>
>> XMP:
>>   * discrepancies in datatypes btw RDF/XML&  TTL
>>   * missing intermediate blank nodes for hasKeyword, hasGenre, hasCompression
>>
>> Youtube
>>   * deprecated use of ma:identifier (now owl:sameAs)
>>   * generated TTL
>>
>> MP4:
>>   * fixed a bug in the turtle file
>>
>> WebM:
>>   * ill-named properties hasNumTracks, hasSamplingRate, isNumTrack
>>
Received on Monday, 27 February 2012 18:58:20 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 27 February 2012 18:58:21 GMT