W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > February 2012

Re: ACTION-464

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 19:04:59 +0100
Message-ID: <4F428B4B.7000507@w3.org>
To: Pierre-Antoine Champin <pierre-antoine.champin@liris.cnrs.fr>
CC: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Pierre Antoine,

I have published all the files except the RDF and TTL for XMP format.
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/testsuite.html

As, I am not sure if you did review the latest files from Felix.

Please coordinate with Felix to see if I should or not update.

Thierry.



Le 15/02/2012 15:00, Pierre-Antoine Champin a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I completed my ACTION-464 which was to review the XMP files (RDF and TTL).
>
> As I used some new tools for that review, I had the curiosity to test
> them on the other testsuite files... and I'm ashamed to say that I had
> missed *a lot* of issues with the files I reviewed previously :-/
>
> Here are all the files I modified (+ two I generated, namely the TTL
> files for IPTC and Youtube), and the reason for the modifications.
>
>    pa
>
>
> CableLabs:
>   * ill-named properties holder and policy
>   * TTL must be UTF8 (was latin1)
>
> DublinCore:
>   * deprecated use of ma:identifier (now owl:sameAs)
>
> EBU:
>   * discrepancies btw RDF/XML&  TTL
>   * QNames used where URIs were expected (RDF/XML)
>   * deprecated use of ma:identifier (now owl:sameAs)
>
> EXIF:
>   * wrong XML-Schema NS URI
>
> IPTC
>   * deprecated use of ma:identifier (now owl:sameAs)
>   * ill-named copyright property
>   * inconsistent datatypes
>   * generated TTL
>
> LOM
>   * wrong XML-Schema NS URI
>   * spurious new-line characters in TTL
>
> MRSS
>   * missing intermediate blank node with hasLanguage
>
> MPEG7
>   * slight discrepancy btw RDF/XML&  TTL
>
> OGG:
>   * blank nodes detaches from the actual property
>
> SMPTE
>   * TTL must be UTF8 (was latin1)
>
> TV-Anytime:
>   * many discrepancies btw RDF/XML&  TTL - regenerated TTL
>   * inconsistent datatypes
>
> XMP:
>   * discrepancies in datatypes btw RDF/XML&  TTL
>   * missing intermediate blank nodes for hasKeyword, hasGenre, hasCompression
>
> Youtube
>   * deprecated use of ma:identifier (now owl:sameAs)
>   * generated TTL
>
> MP4:
>   * fixed a bug in the turtle file
>
> WebM:
>   * ill-named properties hasNumTracks, hasSamplingRate, isNumTrack
>
Received on Monday, 20 February 2012 18:05:12 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 20 February 2012 18:05:12 GMT