Cancel: MAWG Teleconf

From: Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:32:46 +0900
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org

Sorry to inform that we should cancel the call today, but need to
follow up some of progress on the mailing list.

[1] Wonsuk: working on the new youtube mapping.
[2] Director call for moving API doc is being schedule.
[3] Wonsuk: reviewing and updating the use case & req.
[4] Daniel: asking MFWG chairs for their webkit experience. (I did,
and will share with members at the next teleconf)

Regards, Daniel.
Soohong Daniel Park
Samsung Electronics, SWC