Re: (call for review) Schema.org mapping table

Hi Florian and all.

2012년 4월 6일 오후 6:24, Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>님의 말:
> Hi Wonsuk!
>
> We had the discussion about the ATOM metadata format, which is actually part of Youtube. For this, we recently got valuable input for the mappings (complete discussion in [1]) from Sebastian working at Salzburg research. Since you were in charge of Youtube, it would be perfect, if you could set up the mapping table on the basis of the information provided by Sebastian.

Right. I am an editor for youtube mapping table ;) I will do that ;)
I appreciate for you and Sebastian's work!

best regards,
Wonsuk.

>>> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/additional-
>>> mappings.html
>>>

>> You mean should I do this? Right?
>>

>> Best regards,
>> Wonsuk.
>>

>>> Best,
>>>
>>> Thierry

>>> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/additional-
>>> mappings.html

>>> the

이 원 석 (Wonsuk, Lee) / Principal Engineer, Ph.D
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS Co., LTD. (三星電子)
Mobile: +82-10-5800-3997
E-mail: wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com, wonsuk73@gmail.com
http://www.wonsuk73.com/, twitter: @wonsuk73
Inspire the World, Create the Future !!!