Status of TestSuite

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 09:20:21 +0200
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Dear all,

i have just received the first version of our test suite from my student. There are some minor visual changes to do. I think we will "finalize" it over the weekend. I will send it to Thierry for publication asap. Please keep in mind, that the test suite in the first place only takes the browser extension into account.

Cheers.
_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau