Re: Issue with resolving the ontology

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 20:10:24 +0200
To: Thomas Kurz <thomas.kurz@salzburgresearch.at>
CC: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>, public-media-annotation@w3.org
Thomas,

Thanks for noticing this RDf file issue.

I have uploaded a latest RDF file
http://www.w3.org/ns/ma-ont.rdf

When I paste the RDF document into the text field of the RDF Validator
http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/
It validates.
but when I validate using the "Check by URI" with
http://www.w3.org/ns/ma-ont.rdf

It responds the following error
"An attempt to load the RDF from URI 'http://www.w3.org/ns/ma-ont.rdf'
failed. (Undecodable data when reading URI at byte 24574 using encoding
'UTF-8'. Please check encoding and encoding declaration of your document.) "

I believe, there must be a W3C server issue with the encoding, I don't
really understand the problem.

I have also updated the spec with the latest RDF file
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/PR/

and for convenience, I have also added a link in the spec to the file
http://www.w3.org/ns/ma-ont.rdf

Best,

Thierry.