Re: reviewing the JSON file for each metadata formats

Hi Thierry!

I only wanted to host the initial versions. At the moment i am heavily occupied and cannot guarantee to keep them up to date. Could you please upload them into a specific w3c space and update the wiki?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers.
_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier