API transition

From: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 18:34:50 +0100
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear team members,
I am happy to announce that today the W3C director has decided to transit our API specification to CR.
I would also like to take the opportunity to thank the API editors and implementers for a great job.

What we have in front of us now is to finalize the test suite/implementation report and make sure that the implementations comply.

Please give your feedback to Florians implementation, and tell what you think about the implementation report drafted at: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/API/implementation-report.html

Best regards
/Joakim