Re: METS & Media RDF removed

Florian,

It seems you have updated the HTML file instead of the XML source file
(on which we apply the XSLT transformation to output the final HTML file.

Therefore I have done all these changes into the XML source file
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.xml

And regenerated the HTML output
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html

If you don't proceed that way, all edits will be lost when generating
the next HTML output version.

Note that I have changed a bit the note about the removal of METS and
Media RDF, as these are removed before CR and therefore not part of the
"at risk" formats for CR exit criteria.

The Note now says:

Furthermore, the following formats available in the previous Working
Drafts versions of this specifiaction are removed.

     METS: the overlap to our Media Resource ontology is actually very
minor; in fact only the descriptive elements overlap.
     Media RDF: this format seems no longer available or supported

Best,

thierry