Re: [Reminder] editors of the Metadata examples to send their files

I've taken the examples of others and created the attached RDF file.
Things didn't seem fully consistent in other example files, so I did
what I thought was right.

If this is what you are after, I will create the same type of
information for WebM.

Cheers,
Silvia.