Re: RE : RE : change proposal in the ontology and API document (ACTION-412)

On 05/09/2011 01:39 PM, Evain, Jean-Pierre wrote:
> An example for the second point:
>
> frameRate could have MediaResource as a domain instead of
> videoTrack.
> That would allow defning the framerate of the media resource without
> having to have a blank node for an undefined videotrack.

I see your point now.
So you suggest all the properties with a subclass of MediaResource as
their domain should instead have domain MediaResource itself ?

Why not. In fact, as the abstract ontology does not make that
distinction, I think it is even better that the RDF ontology does not
commit in such an interpretation.

If noone objects to that, I'll fix the RDF and TTL files accordingly.

  pa