Re: CR version of the Ontlogy for REVIEW

Courtney, David, Sylvia,

Could you please send a short example (see bellow) just like we have
done for the Multimedia formats in scope,
see in the Example column of this table

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/CR/mediaont-1.0.html#metadata-formats-in-scope

Le 10/05/2011 09:06, Bailer, Werner a écrit :
> Dear Thierry,
>
> Thanks for your updates.
>
>>>     - examples in Table 1.1.2 are missing

> The example column in the container formats table is empty, I think we should have examples there just as in the metadata formats table.

Right we need an example for each of these Multimedia container formats
in scope in this table
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/CR/mediaont-1.0.html#container-formats-in-scope

3gp	Courtney /David
flv	Thierry