W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > May 2011

Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2011-05-10

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 12:39:10 +0200
Message-Id: <57A20D11-C873-4347-821A-D9891439B795@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Dear all,

i have to send my regrets for tomorrow, because i am on vacation (will be back on Wednesday). Here is the status of my open action items:

** [AI-360] 
Currently we are implementing a Firefox extension of the API. I think it will be finished in one or two weeks. Right after that, we will implement a API specific test suite.

** API changes regarding [1]
We cannot change from double to decimal, since this datatype is not defined in the last version of the WebIDL spec [2]. The only change we have to perform in the API spec from my point of view is the changing of the Date property description. We must also change the name of this property, because we encounter naming conflicts while implementing it in a web-based application. Werner will point this out in tomorrows teleconf.

** Conformance check to latest WebIDL spec
ongoing, since API may change - i will do the check right after we have a stable API version.

Please feel free to add API specific editorial action items to me.

Best, 
Florian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011May/0029.html
[2] http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebIDL/

Am 09.05.2011 um 10:16 schrieb Thierry MICHEL:

> Hi,
> Here is the agenda for next call.
> 
> Joakim and and Daniel are not available, therefore they ask me to chair
> again this meeting.
> 
> /Thierry
> 
> -------------------------------
> 
> 1. Convene
> Media Annotations WG
> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 6294 ("MAWG") Alternative dial
> numbers:
> France (Nice): +33.4.26.46.79.03
> UK (Bristol) : +44.117.370.6152
> IRC channel: #mediaann
> 
> Tuesday 2011-05-10
> 11:00-12:00 UTC, (ie, Amsterdam, Paris, Stockholm *13:00*)
> 
> Regrets: Joakim, Daniel
> Chair: Thierry
> Scribe: volunteer?
> 
> Minutes to appear: http://www.w3.org/2011/05/10-mediaann-minutes.html
> 
> 2. Next meeting
> 2011/05/17
> 
> 3. Items
> [A] Action items:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
> 
> ------------------
> 
> 
> [B] Follow up on the discussion in HTML5 about metadata access
> see long thread from Syvia, Leonard and others
> 
> I have invited Sylvia to join this telecon.
> 
> 
> [C] Ontology document.
> 
> Latest version for CR now available.
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/CR/mediaont-1.0.html
> 
> 
> It Includes:
> - the updates from Pierre Antoine and Werner.
> - CR exit criteria are also provided. Please review for discussion.
> 
> 
> Should we also change all datatypes for literal and provide definitions for the formats: according to Jean Pierre ?
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011May/0032.html
> 
> 
> 
> [D] Revision of the API document.
> 
> Florian updates ?
> 
> http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-api-1.0/mediaont-api-1.0.html
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 4. AOB
> 
> 
> /Thierry

_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
Chair of Distributed Information Systems
University of Passau
Innstr. 43
94032 Passau

Room 248 ITZ

Tel.: +49 851 509 3063
Fax: +49 851 509 3062

stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de
https://www.dimis.fim.uni-passau.de/iris/
http://twitter.com/fstegmai
_____________________________
Received on Monday, 9 May 2011 10:39:38 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 9 May 2011 10:39:39 GMT