Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2011-05-10

Dear all,

i have to send my regrets for tomorrow, because i am on vacation (will be back on Wednesday). Here is the status of my open action items:

** [AI-360]
Currently we are implementing a Firefox extension of the API. I think it will be finished in one or two weeks. Right after that, we will implement a API specific test suite.

** API changes regarding [1]
We cannot change from double to decimal, since this datatype is not defined in the last version of the WebIDL spec [2]. The only change we have to perform in the API spec from my point of view is the changing of the Date property description. We must also change the name of this property, because we encounter naming conflicts while implementing it in a web-based application. Werner will point this out in tomorrows teleconf.

** Conformance check to latest WebIDL spec
ongoing, since API may change - i will do the check right after we have a stable API version.

Please feel free to add API specific editorial action items to me.

Best,
Florian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011May/0029.html
[2] http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebIDL/