Sorry for absence for a while

From: Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 10:45:25 +0900
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Hi members,

First, sorry for the loong absence. But I would tell the current my
situation to you all, and expect your kind understanding.

Now, I am finally approaching to get my Ph.D, and the class schedule is
exactly overapped to our MAWG teleconf on Tuesday during this semester. I
would choose any one either MAWG teleconf charing or the lecture, but
unfortunately, I should be leaning to the class now. Please be kind
unserstanding.

But, I will be trying to catch up and follow up our MAWG activity, and
particularly mailing list as well as even F2F. After the class is out (end
of June), I will be back to my position in MAWG quickly.

Again, sorry for my absence and thanks your kind understanding in advance.

Daniel

Class-2011.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Class-2011.jpg)