Re: Participation at the Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2011-03-22

Dear Thierry,

I am very sorry that I forgot to send my regrets, but I am still not able to
participate in calls due to parallel meetings in my new project and new job.
This situation will be the same in whole April.

I will in any case provide the RDF example files by end of May. Do we have a
place to collect them (Wiki, etc.) or do we just send them around?

Best regards,

Tobias

--
Dr. Tobias Bürger