RE: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2011-03-15

I didn't change the time since we don't have so many US callers, but it's true that the bridge is booked one hour earlier. Perhaps Thierry will reflect this for the next telecom!

/J

-----Original Message-----
From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Florian Stegmaier
Sent: den 15 mars 2011 15:01
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2011-03-15

Hi!

Maybe we should also state, that the teleconf begins on our earlier due to Thierries email [1]. Besides the metadata files it would be also a good idea to have a solid discussion on the API issues. So again, please join the discussion.

Best,
Florian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011Mar/0023.html

Am 15.03.2011 um 14:02 schrieb Joakim Söderberg:

> Hi fellows,
> I had some problems to connect from China, and x-lite didn't work for some reason.
> Anyway, we will try again next week, until then let's keep working on that metadata format files.
> Cheers
> /Joakim

_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier