Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2011-03-15

Hi!

Maybe we should also state, that the teleconf begins on our earlier due to Thierries email [1]. Besides the metadata files it would be also a good idea to have a solid discussion on the API issues. So again, please join the discussion.

Best,
Florian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011Mar/0023.html

Am 15.03.2011 um 14:02 schrieb Joakim Söderberg:

> Hi fellows,
> I had some problems to connect from China, and x-lite didn’t work for some reason.
> Anyway, we will try again next week, until then let’s keep working on that metadata format files.
> Cheers
> /Joakim

_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier