Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG - 2011-07-19

From: Felix Sasaki <felix.sasaki@dfki.de>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 20:23:59 +0200
To: tmichel@w3.org
Cc: Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com>, public-media-annotation@w3.org
Hello Thierry,

the end of August would work for me. Please tell me whether this is OK for
you or not. If this delays the schedule too much, please re-consider
distribution of responsibility for one of the formats.

Felix

>>> https://www.dimis.fim.uni-**passau.de/iris/<https://www.dimis.fim.uni-passau.de/iris/>
>>> http://twitter.com/fstegmai

--
Prof. Dr. Felix Sasaki
Senior Researcher / Professor at University of Applied Sciences Potsdam

Register for the W3C MultilingualWeb Workshop!
Limerick, 21-22 September 2011
http://multilingualweb.eu/**register <http://multilingualweb.eu/register>