Von: tobias.buerger@gmail.com [tobias.buerger@gmail.com] im Auftrag von Tobias Bürger [tobias@tobiasbuerger.com]
Gesendet: Samstag, 02. Juli 2011 09:10
An: Bailer, Werner
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Betreff: Re: Minutes of MAWG F2F

Dear all,

I just checked the minutes and have seen that you reviewed the example ontology files -> thanks for that!
I have seen that you want to issue guidelines for the example ontology files which all of us should take into account when revising their examples. I could however not find any dates when (a) the guidelines are ready and (b) the example files should be revised.
Did you define any deadlines for that?

Thank you & best regards,

Tobias