From: Joakim Söderberg [mailto:joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 8:00 PM
To: 이원석; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: RE: Expected timeline of 2nd Last Call

Dear Wonsuk.

On the teleconf yesterday, Florian presented a number of ideas on how to improve our API specification. The main issue is to get rid of the “call by reference” design, which is not feasible to implement as a web service. He and Werner will discuss this further and come up with an improved design proposal. Please join their discussion to promote your idea!

Best regards

/Joakim

1)     Concerning to the API spec, Did we have a discussion related with [1] issues after last f2f meeting?

Because even most of things I proposed were agreed in the last f2f meeting, latest version of API spec doesn’t have anything.

So I would like to check I had missed some discussion.

Thanks in advance.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Nov/0059.html

Best regards,

Wonsuk.