RE: Expected timeline of 2nd Last Call

From: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:59:53 +0100
To: ??? <wslee@etri.re.kr>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear Wonsuk.
On the teleconf yesterday, Florian presented a number of ideas on how to improve our API specification. The main issue is to get rid of the "call by reference" design, which is not feasible to implement as a web service. He and Werner will discuss this further and come up with an improved design proposal. Please join their discussion to promote your idea!

Best regards

1)       Concerning to the API spec, Did we have a discussion related with [1] issues after last f2f meeting?
Because even most of things I proposed were agreed in the last f2f meeting, latest version of API spec doesn't have anything.
So I would like to check I had missed some discussion.

Thanks in advance.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Nov/0059.html