RE: Expected timeline of 2nd Last Call

From: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:59:53 +0100
To: ??? <wslee@etri.re.kr>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear Wonsuk.
On the teleconf yesterday, Florian presented a number of ideas on how to improve our API specification. The main issue is to get rid of the "call by reference" design, which is not feasible to implement as a web service. He and Werner will discuss this further and come up with an improved design proposal. Please join their discussion to promote your idea!

Best regards
/Joakim

1)       Concerning to the API spec, Did we have a discussion related with [1] issues after last f2f meeting?
Because even most of things I proposed were agreed in the last f2f meeting, latest version of API spec doesn't have anything.
So I would like to check I had missed some discussion.

Thanks in advance.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Nov/0059.html

Best regards,
Wonsuk.