Ontlogy WD as 2nd Last Call

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 19:05:38 +0100
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi all,

During the F2F in Santa Clara we have updated the Ontology document:

- revised the type definition column in table of 5.1.2 Descriptive
properties (Core Set)
-revised the RDF Ontology accordingly
-revised the table section  7.2 Correspondence between the informal
ontology and the RDF representation accordingly

-revised the section 5.1.3 Examples for the Core Set of properties

-revised the Quicktime mapping table
merge the techinal properties in the mapping table for QuickTime and
OGG. Now these 2 containers formats refer to the metadata format mapping
table.
-small edits and typos.

The final document ready for publication is available at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/2LC-mediaont-1.0.html

Please review it carefully as we will vote for publication as 2nd LC
during our next telecon on March 1st.

Thierry