Issue regarding 3GP ontology example

From: Höffernig, Martin <Martin.Hoeffernig@joanneum.at>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 10:18:22 +0100
To: "mcsuarez@fi.upm.es" <mcsuarez@fi.upm.es>
CC: "tmichel@w3.org" <tmichel@w3.org>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear  Mari Carmen,

while creating the JSON response example for the 3GP format,  I found out that in 3GP ontology example (both RDF/XML [1] and Turtle [2] version) the ma:title property is included in the description. However, in the 3GP mapping table [3] no mapping for ma:title has been defined. Therefore I propose to remove the ma:title statement in the 3GP ontology example.

The updated RDF/XML and Turtle versions are attached to this mail.
If you agree, I would kindly ask Thierry to update these versions in the ontology testsuite.

[1]: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/metadata_formats/3gp-Example-v4.rdf
[2]: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/metadata_formats/3gp-Example-v4.ttl
[3]: http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/PR-mediaont-10-20111129/#x3gp-table<http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/PR-mediaont-10-20111129/%23x3gp-table>

Best,