Update on FLV / F4V (Re: Update on XMP)

Hi Thierry, all,

attached are the updates for FLV and F4V. In both cases, there are no
examples for the following properties: compression, averageBitRate,
numTracks. Thierry, can you upload these? Regarding XMP: will ping Adobe and
keep you in the loop. I will offline next week (moving houses), so I'll keep
Thierry in the loop. If things are urgent for moving the spec forward,
please implement the comments from Adobe and nudge the XMP example file.

Regards,

Felix

--
Prof. Dr. Felix Sasaki
Senior Researcher, Language Technology Lab

Register for the W3C MultilingualWeb Workshop!
Limerick, 21-22 September 2011
http://multilingualweb.eu/**register <http://multilingualweb.eu/register>