W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > August 2011

Re: Minutes of the MAWG telecon july 18th 2011 and ACTION for editors.

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 14:10:34 +0200
Message-ID: <4E50F5BA.3000809@w3.org>
To: Chris.Poppe@UGent.be
CC: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Hi Chris

The filled in mapping table for DIG is now incorporated in the spec

http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#dig-table


Just one small issue,

"genre" is now filled in. Sould it be Yes or No ?

Thierry.

Le 12/08/2011 08:45, Chris Poppe a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Please find attached an updated version of the DIG35 rdf example and a
> filled in mapping table. The example should be a valid RDF file upon which
> can be reasoned. I have made this in accordance to the examples that I found
> in the test suite.
>
>   (Note that the DC example still uses ma:identifier, which is in conflict
> with the guidelines.)
>
> Kind regards,
> Chris
>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org
>> [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Thierry
> MICHEL
>> Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 12:28 PM
>> To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
>> Subject: Minutes of the MAWG telecon july 18th 2011 and ACTION for
> editors.
>>
>> Colleagues,
>>
>> During this telecon there was very poor attendance.
>> Only Werner, Mari-Carmen and I were present.
>> Unfortunately, we were missing a quorum and only a couple of regrets sent.
>>
>> We have discussed the RDF files in the Testsuite and the guidelines to
>> provide conformant RDF files.
>>
>> So far we have 7 formats conformant (RDF files marked in green)
>>
>> We are missing the following compliant RDF files and updated HTML
>> mapping table:
>>
>> Joakim:
>> - Cablelabs
>>
>> Wonsuk
>> -MRSS
>> -TXF
>> -You tube
>>
>> Sylvia
>> -OGG
>> -WebM
>>
>> Courtney/Mari Carment
>> - 3GPP
>> - Quicktime
>> -
>>
>> Felix
>> - Flash
>> - XMP
>>
>>
>> Tobias
>> - EXIF
>> - LOM
>>
>> Pierre Antoine
>> -ID3
>>
>> Chris:
>> - Dig35
>>
>>
>> Next week the telecon (July 25th) will be canceled.
>> ACTION: editors please work on these files. We are about to be done now
>> to move to REC, once we have fulfilled these files.
>>
>>
>> Deadline is Aug 4th.
>> Best,
>>
>> Thierry
>>
>>
>>
Received on Sunday, 21 August 2011 12:10:37 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Sunday, 21 August 2011 12:10:38 GMT