RE: Minutes of the MAWG telecon july 18th 2011 and ACTION for editors.

Hi all,

Please find attached an updated version of the DIG35 rdf example and a
filled in mapping table. The example should be a valid RDF file upon which
can be reasoned. I have made this in accordance to the examples that I found
in the test suite.

 (Note that the DC example still uses ma:identifier, which is in conflict
with the guidelines.)

Kind regards,
Chris

MICHEL