Re: Metadata formats examples must be valid - Updated files

Hi Marie Carmen,

I have published all your RDF and TTL files.
These are now linked from the testsuite.
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/testsuite.html

Could you please also send me the 4 mapping tables updated (attached)

See the guidelines:

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/Guidelines_for_ontology_examples.html#3-Mapping_table_update

Best,

Thierry