Re: Metadata formats examples must be valid - Updated files

Hi Thierry,

     from my part I think the files I sent to you on 9th August are
final; unless Courtney have any comment (specially with respect to the
location information).

Please let me know if any other action is required from my side with
respect to the sample files.

Best Regards,

         Mari Carmen.