Re: API-DOC: Integrated resolutions & new issue

Hi Florian, all,

My first reaction would be to vote for b), although I have to check it
with the actual list of attributs (I'm writing this mail while offline).

It seems to me that it would make no much sense to return a location
with no geographical coordinates, or a ranking with no value...

On the other hand, IIRC there are some attributes in the common
interface that could be considered optional.

  pa