Milistone for the 2nd LC publication

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 18:41:54 +0200
To: Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com>
CC: public-media-annotation@w3.org, Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
All,

If we want to be able to discuss candidate 2nd LC comments during
Tpac.We should target Thrusday october 14th for the publication of our
LC documents.
Then allow a 2 weeks short LC review.

this is a tight schedule ...

Schedule:
- September 28th: MAWG approuves to send the pending LC comment responses.
- September 29th: Thierry to send all the LC comment response to
commenters.
- editors to update the API and ontology spec, according to the LC
- October 10th: *Freeze* the API and the Ontology documents
- October 11th: Thierry to move the docs at appropriate URIs, check
documents.
- October 12th: MAWG agrees to publish the 2 specs as second LC
documents.
- October 12th: Thierry to request publication of the 2 second LC documents
- October 14th: Publish the 2 second LC documents in TR space.
- October 14th: Thierry to send the LC announcement : Call for review,
to appropriate mailing lists.

- Nov 3: LC review ends:
- Nov 4-5: MAWG F2F at TPAC: discuss 2nd LC comments if any.

Best,

Thierry.