RE: checking the editing schedule of ontology doc.

From: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 03:31:15 +0900
To: "Veronique Malaise" <vmalaise@few.vu.nl>
Cc: Raphaël Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>, "Felix Sasaki" <felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de>, "public-media-annotation" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi. Veronique and all.

I updated the ontology doc as below.

Row of ma:policy in the table of 5.1.3 Descriptive properties (Core Set) <http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#core-property-lists>  was updated according to LC2417

Description of ma:format in the table of 5.1.3 Descriptive properties (Core Set) <http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#core-property-lists>  was updated according to LC2418

"our" was changed by "in this specification" according to LC2405

In addition, I updated the EXIF mapping table based on [1].

So ACTION-313, ACTION-313 are done.

And After done the almost updating of ontology doc, I will classify change logs with LC comments

Veronique, It’s your turn~ ;)

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Sep/0025.html

Best regards,