[mawg] Regrets for telco

From: Chris Poppe <Chris.Poppe@ugent.be>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 09:51:29 +0200
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,

My regrets for the next telco, I am in a meeting at that time.

For my action points, (277, 301, 302) they are still open and related to the
editing of the mapping table.

There were two LC comments on the API that I had to tackle (both are set to

Related to this I have edited the API document (significantly). I would like
to ask that people would not only check the answer to the comments but also
the changes in the document!

Kind regards,

Ghent University - IBBT
Faculty of Engineering
Department of Electronics and Information Systems (ELIS)
Multimedia Lab Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201
B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent

t: +32 9 33 14959
f: +32 9 33 14896
t secr: +32 9 33 14911