LC comments "pending" to resolution

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 09:44:29 +0200
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
CC: Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com>, Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
All MAWG participants,

All our LC comments have a drafted "Proposed Resolution" [status="pending"]

Please review these comment responses and send feedback to the MAWG
If there are no issue raised by the next telecon meeting tuesday on
these responses to comments, we will consider those as *resolved by the
MAWG* [status="resolved-yes"]

Note that Comment LC-2406 [1] does not have a drafted "Proposed
Resolution" , as we are awaiting a response from Doug.

Best,
Thierry.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/42786/WD-mediaont-api-1.0-20100608/?status=proposal&