LC comments from the Media Fragments WG

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 09:52:19 +0200
To: Raphaël Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
CC: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>, Daniel Park <soohong.park@samsung.com>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Raphael,

During the last Media Annotation F2F meeting, you mentioned sending
comments about the Media Annot Ontology and Media Annot API.

I am not aware of any email sent. Did you do so ?

If you don't plan to send comments, the review period now been closed,
could you please send an email as chair of the  Media Fragments WG
saying that, "you have no particular comments".
This is to track that with have done a wide review with the WGs we have
dependencies with.

Best,

Thierry