AW: Review 2 additional LC comments "pending"

From: Bailer, Werner <werner.bailer@joanneum.at>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 19:11:14 +0200
To: "tmichel@w3.org" <tmichel@w3.org>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear Thierry, all,

here are my comments on these two draft responses:

- 2418:
-- concerning: "The Working Group MAY potentially modify these definitions, to ensure compatibility with the return data types defined in API for Media Resources 1.0 s well as the data types defined in the HTML5 W3C Working Draft.": I think the conclusion was to drop the sentence, not to modify, as far as I see this has also been done in the document.
-- typo: aobut -> about
-- typo: harominized -> harmonized

- 2405
-- typo: Ontlology -> Ontology