Resolution for LC Comment -2393 and LC Comment -2395

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 09:22:54 +0100
To: James Salsman <jsalsman@talknicer.com>
CC: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>, Daniel Park <soohong.park@samsung.com>, Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Dear James,

The MAWG has sent an email to you on Nov 4th. Another email was sent on
Nov 9th
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Nov/0080.html

We had no response from you.

As mentioned during the phone call we have added WebM container format
into the Ontology spec. It mentions VP8.
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#d0e13162

Without a response from you, the Media Annotation WG now considers that
you are satisfied with this resolution and update, and that you cancel
your initial formal objection for both LC Comments -2393 and LC Comment
-2395.

Therefore we have marked these 2 LC Comments as resolved and "Commenter
approved disposition".

Best,
Thierry