Resolution for LC Comment -2393 and LC Comment -2395

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 09:22:54 +0100
To: James Salsman <jsalsman@talknicer.com>
CC: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>, Daniel Park <soohong.park@samsung.com>, Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Dear James,

The MAWG has sent an email to you on Nov 4th. Another email was sent on
Nov 9th

We had no response from you.

As mentioned during the phone call we have added WebM container format
into the Ontology spec. It mentions VP8.

Without a response from you, the Media Annotation WG now considers that
you are satisfied with this resolution and update, and that you cancel
your initial formal objection for both LC Comments -2393 and LC Comment

Therefore we have marked these 2 LC Comments as resolved and "Commenter
approved disposition".