Re: AW: ACTION-340: LC comment 2417

.Bold { font-weight: bold; }
.Title { font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; color: #cc3300; }
.Code { border: #8b4513 1px solid; padding-right: 5px; padding-left: 5px;color: #000066; font-family: 'Courier New' , Monospace;background-color: #ff9933; }

Hi Florian,

we had adopted a BNF-style approach to specifying the grammar, so a question mark means that the element preceding the question mark is optional.

regards,

John