W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > May 2010

Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2010-05-11

From: Felix Sasaki <felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 15:30:07 +0200
Message-ID: <AANLkTilmb6h92iHY_MbndWqY9TbXox45YqIamWQKVzKX@mail.gmail.com>
To: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Cc: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi Joakim,

just to make things faster for the call tomorrow, an update on my AIs: Now
we are getting close to LC, so
ACTION-124<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/124>can
be closed - I won't make a detailed review of the datatype columns
anymore. ACTION-242<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/242>is
done, so is
ACTION-254 <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/254>.

Best,

Felix



2010/5/10 Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>

> Dear all,
> Here is the agenda for our call tomorrow:
>
>        1. Convene
>
>        Media Annotations WG
>        Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 6294 ("MAWG")
>        alternative dial numbers:
>             France (Nice): +33.4.89.06.34.99
>             UK (Bristol) : +44.117.370.6152
>        IRC channel: #mediaann
>        Tuesday 2010-05-11 11:00-12:00 UTC, (ie, Amsterdam, Paris, Stockholm
> 13:00 )
>
>        Expected:
>        Regrets:
>
>        Chair: Joakim
>        Scribe: TBA
>
> Minutes to appear: http://www.w3.org/2010/05/11-mediaann-minutes.html
>
> Propose to accept: http://www.w3.org/2010/04/26-mediaann-minutes.html
>                        http://www.w3.org/2010/04/27-mediaann-minutes.html
>                        http://www.w3.org/2010/04/28-mediaann-minutes.html
>  as minutes of the F2F meeting, thanks to Tobias, Florian and Werner for
> scribing.
>
>
> 2. Next meeting
>        2010-05-18
>
>
> 3. Items
>
>
> [a] Action items:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
>
>
> [b] Status Ontology doc (Wonsuk, Veronique)
>        - Need for Javascript for integratino of mapping table?
>        - ?
>
> [b] Status API doc (Florian, Chris)
>        Discuss the status codes Martin, Tobias and Florian came up with
> during the F2F.
>        To bes used fot the API Doc 3.1.1 getDiagnosis()
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Apr/0115.html
>
>
> [c] Test Suite Progress, Status and Way Forward
> The following participants are willing to push the work on the test suit:
> AFIAK, ETRI (Wonsuk), Ericsson (Joakim), Ghent Univ (Chris), Univ of Applied
> Science Potsdam (Felix) and Univ of Passau (Florian) are working on it.
>
>
> [d] RDFs task force update (Tobias)
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Apr/0003.html
>
>
>
> 4. AOB?
>
>
>
> ----
>
> Joakim Söderberg, W3C Media Annotations WG
>
>
>
Received on Monday, 10 May 2010 13:30:44 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 10 May 2010 13:30:44 GMT