Re: Namespace for Ontology of Media Resource 1.0

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 19:08:10 +0200
To: Felix Sasaki <felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de>
CC: tmichel <tmichel@w3.org>, Media Annotation <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
> So how about this approach: if nobody disagrees until next week's
> teleconf, the namespace will be
> http://www.w3.org/ns/ma-ont#
> I would be fine with that.

This was already what I thought was the decision of the group based on
the various email replies on this list where none of us have argued for
the slash option. Thus my question: why the ns has been turn into the
slash option instead of the hash option?

   RaphaŽl

--
RaphaŽl Troncy
Tel: +33 (0)4 - 9300 8242