[mawg] action-249: rdfs taskforce - review of first version of ma-ont?

From: Tobias Bürger <tobias.buerger@salzburgresearch.at>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 10:32:51 +0300
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,

I uploaded the first implementation of ma-ont at
http://www.salzburgresearch.at/~tbuerger/ma-ont.owl (the MAWG wiki does
not permit the upload of .owl files; thus my apologies for not being
able to put it there)

It would be nice if we could discuss it in a short slot in one of the
next telecons (i.e. on the 15th).

In the meanwhile, would someone be willing to make the next step, i.e.
to make a review and suggest concrete changes / extensions  until maybe
end of next week (11.06.2010)?

Thanks to Jean-Pierre and pa who already sent their suggestions!

I am available per mail for any discussion.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,

Tobias

Dr. Tobias Bürger         Knowledge and Media Technologies Group
Salzburg Research                           FON +43.662.2288-415
Forschungsgesellschaft                      FAX +43.662.2288-222
Jakob-Haringer-Straße 5/III   tobias.buerger@salzburgresearch.at
A-5020 Salzburg | AUSTRIA         http://www.salzburgresearch.at