Re: [mawg] action-249: rdfs taskforce - review of first version of ma-ont?

Self-advertisement:

you can use the Tal4Rdf ontology viewer to browse it

http://liris.cnrs.fr/~pchampin/wsgi/t4r/?tu=ontoview.html&r=http%3A//www.w3.org/ns/ma-ont&gu=http%3A//www.salzburgresearch.at/~tbuerger/ma-ont.owl

:)

  pa