RE: Next MAWG F2F Schedule

Hello ,

I can not either come in March. However I could rearrange my travel for Feb 17-18,

________________________________

From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Chris Poppe
Sent: den 5 januari 2010 09:14
To: 'Soohong Daniel Park'; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: RE: Next MAWG F2F Schedule

Dear all,

Unfortunately the new date is not very suited for me. If the meeting is planned earlier that week it would be ok, I  am leaving on an (already booked) skiing trip on March 5th so I need to leave at March 4th the latest.

(Feb 17-18 would also be ok for me)

Of course there is no need to find a new date if I am the only one that can't make it.

Kind regards,

Chris