Re: Next MAWG F2F Schedule

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 09:43:49 +0100
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
To: Soohong Daniel Park <soohong.park@samsung.com>
Dear all,

at first i wish you a happy new year :) !

Unfortunately i am not able to attend the meeting in Korea, because of
project duties and financial reasons.

Hear you at the next telecon! Is there already a date scheduled?

Best,
Florian

Am 05.01.2010 um 07:02 schrieb Soohong Daniel Park:

> Folks,
>
> Happy new year…!
>
> As subject, I’d like to confirm the next MAWG schedule in Korea,
> meeting venue is almost decided and will be posted on the mailing
> list soon.
>
> Regarding the meeting date, the original proposal was Feb. 24-25,
> but unfortunately another schedule is duplicated in the meeting place.
>
> Please do let me know your view on the alternative immediately.
>

> Mar 3-4 (1st week of Mar)
>
> Note: Feb 17-18 is also doable, but not preferable due to Korea
> lunar holiday in same week…
>

> Sorry for the inconvenience…
>
> Daniel
>

> ------
>
> Soohong Daniel Park
>
> Samsung Electronics, DMC R&D
>
> http://sites.google.com/site/natpt00

_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau
Innstr. 43
94032 Passau

Room 248 ITZ
Tel.: +49 851 509 3063
Fax: +49 851 509 3062
stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de
Quote of the week: Computer. This is a Class-A compulsory directive.
Compute, to the last digit, the value of pi. (Spock)