RE: Updated ontology doc within Seoul F2F meeting

From: Bailer, Werner <werner.bailer@joanneum.at>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 16:11:39 +0100
To: ̿ <wslee@etri.re.kr>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
One more comment: The definition of ma:location is A location associated with the resource. This property can refer to a depicted location or the location where the resource was captured. We had changed that to A location where the resource has been shot/recorded. at the 4th F2F (see summary table). I prefer the letter, as it is a stricter definition.

Best regards,
Werner